skip to Main Content
Back To Top
Terms and Conditions for Pyesmead Farm
- Booking is from 3pm on the day of arrival to 10am on the day of departure.
- We do expect that guests take care of all the contents of the barn and that all equipment, utensils etc are left clean and tidy at the end of their stay.
- The barns are cleaned and carefully checked between each let.
- Heating and lighting is included in the price.
- All bedding and towels are provided, but not cot bedding and swimming towels.
- It is required to have permission from the owners to use the indoor pool and then the rules are to be strictly adhered to.
- All breakages must be reported and either replaced or paid for at the end of the stay.
- The owners reserve the right to seek compensation for any damage discovered after the guests have left.
- The accommodation is only for the use of the persons shown on the booking form. No letting or sub-letting is allowed.
- The owners have the right of access to the properties at any reasonable time during the let.
- All barn interiors are NO smoking.
- The guests agree that the broadband facilities are not to be used for unlawful purposes.
- The owners regret that they can not be held responsible for any accident that occurs whilst on the farm.
- Supervision of all children is the responsibility of the parents/guardians. The owners regret that they cannot be held responsible for your children. This is a working farm and so there are tractors and other machines in use.
- The owners will not accept responsibility for loss or damage to any luggage, bicycles, pushchairs, cars or their contents.
- If the guests have any problems with the accommodation then they are to contact the owners immediately so the problem can be resolved.
- The owners reserve the right to terminate the booking without refund if the behaviour of any guest is considered unacceptable, or the number of occupants exceeds that stated on booking.
- Confirmation of your booking will be made once the deposit is received.
- The balance of payment is due a month before arrival date.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- Holiday insurance is recommended but not a mandatory requirement for booking the properties. However no money can be refunded if you cancel as you are legally bound to pay for a holiday you cancel.